Monday, February 25, 2008

Rosie Grows a Beard!





Rosie's favorite spot to nap during the day is on a faux bear rug that her Uncle Doug and Aunt Ruth gave her. I heard her starting to wake up this afternoon and as I went to pick her up I noticed that she had grown a little beard. The fur from the bear had stuck to her little drooly chin to create some nice facial hair. I cracked up- and took a picture. Also posted are some cute pictures of her sitting up like a big girl, as well as some ones of her taken on our lawn out back. The blue Bumbo seat was a "pass-along" from our friends, Taylor and Mindy. Rosie loves sitting in it. Ron thinks she looks like she is sitting in a little jacuzzi.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Love the picture of Rosie sitting up. First big step in independence! Wrigley may decide he is not her best friend when she learns to crawl! Now about the facial hair...
Mimi

Blog Archive