



We're home from our whirlwind trip to the Midwest to see family. The first portion of our week was spent in Wisconsin with Great Nana and Great Papa Bordeaux, Mimi and Papa, and Auntie Erin and Lucy. Then, we were off to Minnesota to spend time with Uncle Steve, Auntie Lori, Allison, Marcus and Logan. We had a great time. Rosie was a star traveler. I would take her anywhere.
We got a fancy new camera! Ron is turning into Ansel Adams... and I am just learning how to not cut people's heads off.. the bad thing is that we turned it on a special setting and some of our pictures won't download. I am trying to figure it all out so that you can see MORE pics from the Minnesota portion of our trip.
1 comment:
too fun! what great pix to see.
soon your dad will be reading garrison keeler stories to the girls.
Post a Comment