Ron's business, YSSC, has started a new campaign as an incentive to get kids to sign up for camp. If you sign up before February 14th, you get this fantastic shirt that the lovely model is showing off. I just had to post this little Honey!
On another note, what an amazing week we have celebrated, with the inauguration of Barack Obama! I am excited for this new chapter, and a little apprehensive, as this amazing man has incredibly high expectations on his shoulders. I'm entirely grateful because, when Rosie is an adult, it won't be an amazing triumph to have a minority running for office, but rather, it will be common place. We're on the right road!
1 comment:
We wish we could sign up for camp now. . .Lucy is just a SHADE young for the Sugar Pines. . . can we sign up for summer 2014 and get the shirt?:)
Love the pic of Miss Rosie. We're huge fans.
Post a Comment