It's Monday afternoon and Rosie is still experiencing a Halloween Hangover. Spiked blood sugar coupled with the time change has not made a happy 2 year old these last few days. Rosie had an absolute great time on Friday and Saturday. Friday we went to visit Ron at a camp event. Rosie wore her butterfly costume that her Auntie Gayle bought her. Saturday she wore her butterfly costume for most of the day until it was time to trick or treat. She changed into a cow costume for the actual trick or treating. I was worried that she would be too cold in her butterfly outfit. Rosie totally got into trick or treating. It was hilarious watching her march up to the door and confidently shout, "Trick or Treat!!" when the door was opened. She always followed this up with, "Thank you so much!" as she walked away. Ron and I were in awe of her independence.
Rosie was the sweetest butterfly- she adored this costume and refused to take it off!



"No one told me that trick or treating means I get to walk around and collect candy all night!"
This was the first sweet treat of the evening.... I think it was about 4:30......
The cutest cow and rancher I've ever seen!
Rosie got to trick or treat with some of her favorite kids, the Paschalls. The older kids kindly mentored her in the art of trick or treating for the first few houses. After that, She and Brenner were on there way and holding their own like the rest of them!




Rosie and Brenner started out in the wagon, but quickly realized that they could cover way more ground on foot.
This was the crew of kids that we went with... as you can see, it was total chaos!


2 comments:
Soooo cute!!! Thanks for the great pictures.
SOOOO CUTE! What a great night you all had! And check out all that candy! Nice work Rosie girl!
Post a Comment