Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes


This morning Rosie and I were playing with her Nativity set. We set up Mary and Joseph and the baby Jesus and I told her that Jesus, "came to love the whole world....." She thought for a second and looked at me and said, "I love Small World, too."

How is it that our theological discussion suddenly turned to Disneyland?





P.S... Yes, I'm STILL pregnant. The countdown on the side of this page? It's not telling the days until Baby comes... it's telling the days that I am overdue! Today it's a whopping 6. Needless to say, we're READY.



4 comments:

Crazy Crouts said...

I was wondering if you had your little princess yet. I have been praying for you especially as you prepare for your new arrival. I pray you get rest and that your delivery is smooth and wonderful. Lots of love to you and your family this time of year- Melissa Crout

Erin Welch Hunt said...

That's hilarious! You MUST write this down in your Christmas book! I love it. . .and I love Small World too.

shana said...

I was about a week late with our #2 . . . hang in there. {hope yours isn't over 10 pounds like mine was, though}. take care!
shana {and all the stoll's}

Katelyn said...

That's the cutest thing ever :) Rosie says the cutest things! Hope everything is well at the Eckert household! Come on baby girl...come on out! I keep checking your facebook page and your blog to see if there is any activity! Hope she shows her face soon! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season so far! Love you guys!

Blog Archive