I'm taking matters into my own hands. My mom is neglecting our blog. She says she's busy taking care of my sister and me, working, and trying to take care of the house, so I thought I would share you what we have been up to. I'm almost 3 months old! Can you believe it? I am all smiles and my mommy and daddy think I'm a really easy baby. My favorite activities are sleeping, eating and hanging out. My Rosie is a great big sister. She had some adjusting to do, but we're getting into our groove and having a lot of fun. Next week we are headed to Arizona to hangout in Sedona and meet my aunties and uncles and cousins. I can't wait.
Love, Sadie William
My sister has been determined to pick out her own outfits each morning. Mommy says she's swallowing her pride and letting Rosie wear whatever she wants.

Here I am hanging out with my cousin, Henry. We're both new to the world. He likes the same things that I do.

We had a visit from my Great Papa Welch. He just turned 91! Happy Birthday, Great Papa! That's My Papa next to him. I'm named after him. I think he's pretty great.
My daddy went to Minnesota on business and he brought us back these great hats!
No comments:
Post a Comment