Monday, December 13, 2010

Surprise, Part 2

Notice that I wasn't tasting the wine with my sweet husband and friends this weekend? Well, that's because we're pregnant. again. Shocked? Stunned? Surprised? Speechless?? JOIN THE DANG CLUB! WE ARE TOO!! In case you forgot, Sadie William turns ONE on Saturday. The 3rd little Eckert is due to arrive sometime in July.
(feeling excited and blessed too..)

3 comments:

shana said...

Our #3 was quite the surprise too. #2 was just over 6 months when I got pregnant. The first 3 were born in just over 3 years . . . we slowed it down a bit with the 2nd set of 3. Tell Ron "Happy Early 40th" -- and throw an "old man" in there at the end for me!!
Happy Advent!
Blessings,
Shana

Jenny said...

I am feeling excited too!!!

Crazy Crouts said...

I am glad you blogged about this. I saw it on your Christmas card and I was shocked and totally excited for you guys. Wow, they will be close- but how fun that will be!! I hope you are feeling well. Have a wonderful new year- 2011 will be full of many blessings!! You and your family are truly blessed! God is soooooooooo good!! Melissa

Blog Archive