The Little Miss hosted her first lemonade stand this weekend. She's been hosting pretend lemonade stands for months using the footrest of our recliner and plastic cups. Ron and I thought it was about time that she experience the real thing. The best part was her advertising. She'd see someone passing by and she'd call out, "Lummmmmmonade!"
She made $17. It's going in her college fund.
I'd say she has The Woo. I wonder who she gets it from?


She makes deliveries!

3 comments:
Adorable! Does she make deliveries up north? Such and awesome, Mom and Dad she has to let her "shoot for the stars". Good job!!!
Oh my! That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I would just give her $17 dollars because she is so cute!
I am the "mean" mommy in town. I told them, "no" last week to the lemonade stand idea. It is probably because at their last stand...they sold ROCKS! Would you believe that someone actually bought one?? The rocks came out of our neighbors flower beds. :)
I also am too afraid of a stranger stealing them...which means that I would have to sit and watch them all day long. Yeah...nope!
rosie is adorable! i'll take 5 "lummmenades"!
Post a Comment