Thursday, July 5, 2012

Extreme Playhouse Makeover

Ron and I have been looking for a playhouse for the girls for quite a while. We wanted just the right thing... made from wood and not too big.
We were on a walk on Sunday morning and we came across this little beauty. 
The best part was the handwritten sign reading, "FREE"
Oh, yes. 
Ron ran for the truck while I started scheming.
All she needed was a few new bolts, some TLC from the resident handy man, a good scrub down, and a little lipstick and rouge.


Before:


During:

After:




Just in case you're wondering about where I came up with the color scheme:


3 comments:

Jenny said...

This is the cutest thing ever!!!

Erin Welch Hunt said...

omg.omg.omg. We can't WAIT to play in your new playhouse!!!!

Crazy Crouts said...

That is seriously so adorable (love the color theme). I can't believe it was free and it fit so perfectly with your home and your girls!! Way to go Eckerts!!

Blog Archive