Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fair Time

Rosie filled her piggy bank over the course of the year and decided that the OC Fair was the place to squander it all away. We rode the bus, we ate the food, saw the animals, ate more food and went on a few rides.
But, it isn't a successful Eckert fair experience until Ron wins the girls a stuffed animal and then someone steps in barf.
Both things happened... so we went home.
The end.












2 comments:

Jaime said...

Like! ;0)

The McCutcheons said...

Someone stepped in puke? Oh my! I could puke just thinking about it. I would have to leave the shoes there...on the ground! :) Once again, I love the picture of your shoes on the title of your blog. (I also love that your feet look similar in size to Ron's feet! I think my feet are bigger than Mark's feet! It secretly drives me crazy!!)

Blog Archive