Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bass Lake 2012

At the beginning of August we took our annual trip up to Bass Lake with the Hunts. As always, it was an amazing time together. We basically played, swam and ate all day long. It was great. We did visit the Pizza Factory a few times and even took a hike to Nelder Grove in which Erin and I got totally lost, were almost trampled by a herd of cattle and then Erin got stung by a Yellow Jacket... but man, those trees are huge! Unfortunately, I hardly took any pictures. 3 of the 4 pictures that I did take involve some kind of eating. That's how we roll. I keep waiting for my sister to update her blog so that I can steal some of hers :)

Update: Erin did update her blog with Bass Lake pictures, as promised. Take a look!!







1 comment:

Erin Welch Hunt said...

Don't hold your breath on that one! :) I'm workin on it! Best week ever! Thanks again!

Blog Archive