Ron and I ran a 1/2 marathon just before Thanksgiving. This was my 4th half marathon and Ron's 2nd. We had fun together... well, as much fun as 2 people can have as they run 13.1 miles. The weather was perfect and the scenery was gorgeous. Ron gave me a true gift in running with me the whole time. I argued and tried to change his mind, but he trotted alongside me for the entire race even though he had trained hard and could have finished it in half the time that it took me. Love him! He's amazing! Ron is a coach- right down to his core he's encouraging, helpful, wise and motivating. One of the highlights was having the girls meet us at the 7 mile mark to cheer us on.




1 comment:
wow Go Heather! I never knew you ran marathon's! I am so in awe of you and anyone who can run! Love you Heather:)
Post a Comment