Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Check Us Out!




A few weeks ago, our family had the amazing experience of having our pictures taken by a truly amazing photographer, Chris Humphreys. Ron and I have gotten to know Chris through camp- and have since been privileged to be at several weddings that he has shot. He and his wife, Katie, are incredible people, and have an ability to capture truly sweet moments on camera. He is versatile in that he can capture the most amazing look on a child's face when they get up on skis for the first time at camp- then turn around and capture the perfect moments between couples at a wedding. I often go on his website just to read his blog and view the pictures that he and Katie have taken. Check out his website:
www.chrishumphreys.com

4 comments:

Brieann said...

What a stunningly attractive crew?! Seriously! How are you guys so dang attractive! I just found my new desktop. :)

Cari said...

How awesome!! I love the way Rosie and your mom are looking at each other, precious. Please tell her I said Hi and send love. Are you guys going to Grant's wedding this weekend? I hope so, we'll see you.

Lesley said...

What great family pictures! You all look amaizing.

Vessel said...

Oh my!

Hi Heather!!!!

What a blessing to find you via Cari Rumohr's blog. I was so excited to see the photos of you all. Wow. Your baby is so cute and Erin's too.

This is a far cry from the years long past of early morning bible study at my house and I had the baby.

Nice to see Ron too. Miss you all.
Julie

Blog Archive