March only brings one thing to the Eckert household.... MADNESS! You might even say we're fanatical ( well, some more than others). We have our picks, jerseys, facepaint, and appetizers ready to go. We sing, "One Shining Moment" with tears in our eyes when it's all over. A certain someone has even been known to take a vacation day on this Thursday in March! Rosie has done her first team picks. She only advanced the teams that start with the letter "B" because it is also the first letter in "banana," her favorite food. As for Mommy... I went the the library yesterday and stocked up on magazines and cookbooks, so I am all set. Go Bruins!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
March Madness!
March only brings one thing to the Eckert household.... MADNESS! You might even say we're fanatical ( well, some more than others). We have our picks, jerseys, facepaint, and appetizers ready to go. We sing, "One Shining Moment" with tears in our eyes when it's all over. A certain someone has even been known to take a vacation day on this Thursday in March! Rosie has done her first team picks. She only advanced the teams that start with the letter "B" because it is also the first letter in "banana," her favorite food. As for Mommy... I went the the library yesterday and stocked up on magazines and cookbooks, so I am all set. Go Bruins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great blog. Natasha and I miss you three. Its nice to get some Rosie updates.
What a cutie. The Crantzs love Rosie! Our boyz are available for an arranged marriage if you're interested. Go Tarheels.
Post a Comment