Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catch Up!

It has been too long since I posted new pictures. For those of you who await anxiously for new images of Little Munchkin, I apologize. We have had an eventful few weeks. She celebrated Halloween as a monkey. She was the cutest monkey you have ever seen. I chose the costume entirely based on the fact that since our Midwest trip, if asked, "Rosie, how about those monkeys?" She will waive her tiny little index finger at you and say, "NO NO!"
In a moment of car-riding-desperation (those of you with little ones know EXACTLY what I am talking about) Rosie's Mimi started saying the No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed rhyme.... and it really stuck! Needless to say, she just HAD to be a monkey this year. We enjoyed chili and cornbread and walked around the neighborhood together.... me as Minnesota and Ron as Dr. Dean Bordeaux, MD. We had a great time. Rosie trick-or treated at our friend's house... and clutched her little package of Starburst the whole way home. She did not get to eat it. Maybe next year.



No comments:

Blog Archive