Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sell crazy somewhere else......

Today when I was running along the beach trail, everyone that I passed seemed to be laughing at me. I was confused... although I do tend to run like Phoebe from Friends. When I got home I realized why we were the laughing- stock of the road.... Rosie's little feet were sticking out from under the sunshade of the jogger and she was WEARING TWO DIFFERENT SHOES. Her little mismatched Mary Janes were the only thing that people could see as we passed by. This leads me to my next pondering.... is it that Rosie is SO brilliant at 15 months that she can put on her own shoes, or is it that I am SO crazy that I put 2 different shoes on my daughter's feet? Although she's bright, I do believe it is the latter.

1 comment:

Erin Welch Hunt said...

Ah yes, the shoe is on the other foot, or what have you. Maybe Rosie was shaking her tiny index finder at passing runners, reciting, "no more monkeys bouncing on the bed," prompting the laughter.

Personally, I think it's a "feet" that you got shoes on her at all!

Blog Archive