I must say, she was an extra-adorable newborn! Incredible! (FYI, often newborns are not that beautiful . . . just a little heads up in case this next Eckert girl comes out looking a little more like a "normal" newborn and not a supermodel, although I'm sure she'll be just as adorable as her big sister!) And she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Happy Birthday Rosie, and her parents too! Shana and family
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Rosie Girl! It is fun to watch you grow!
I must say, she was an extra-adorable newborn! Incredible! (FYI, often newborns are not that beautiful . . . just a little heads up in case this next Eckert girl comes out looking a little more like a "normal" newborn and not a supermodel, although I'm sure she'll be just as adorable as her big sister!)
And she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Happy Birthday Rosie, and her parents too!
Shana and family
Post a Comment