Friday, August 14, 2009

Night Night, YSSC

All our bags are packed, we're ready to go!
On Sunday, we head home from our time up at YSSC. Ron has spent over a month up here getting the summer started at the beginning and wrapping things up at the end, with 2 sessions of running Emerald Cove Day Camp in San Juan Capistrano sandwiched somewhere in the middle! Rosie and I have certainly loved our adventures, but are ready to head home. Ron's schedule settles just a bit while I kick it into high gear with another school year. Here we go again! Here are some of the highlights from our last week. 



Rosie gets to stay up late and watch, Emperor's New Groove, on the lawn with daddy while mom is in LA.



Our little swimmer on her way to the pool.

The time has come for us to say
that this has been a lovely day
and God's spirit dwelling in your heart
won't be leaving 'cause the sun goes down
so have a good night, have a good night, have a good night 
my good friends.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

What adventures you have had. I love the camp pictures. Heather, your letter to Rosie Girl made me cry. Your Mother's heart blesses my own. I am so blessed to be part of Rosie's third year. I love you all--

Blog Archive