Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day

Mommy cried
Rosie didn't

Rosie's a Dolphin
The Dolphins played
The Dolphins listened to a story
The Dolphins sang
The Dolphins colored
The Dolphins went outside
The Dolphins had a snack
The Dolphins made new friends

Don't YOU want to be a Dolphin?













Celebratory lunch at La Tiendita


I couldn't wait for 11:45 :)

PS... It must be noted: I cried alone in the car while driving away.
I was brave and strong and all smiles for my girl.

2 comments:

cbpaschall said...

Yes I DO want to be a Dolphin!!! How fun. Good job brave Mommy.

unfinished said...

I, too remember the day 35 years ago when I took Jennifer to Charmer Preschool. Then every two years after that it was Michael, Christopher & Lindsey. We were so blessed to have the same teachers for all our kids. The first day brings tears, but the joy of seeing them learn & grow is fun.
Love to all, Cindy

Blog Archive