Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guest Blogger, Rosie

My Papa and Mimi gave me a camera for my birthday. It's a camera that my mom said was "Rosie proof" (whatever that means). I wanted to show you some of my best works, so far. Take a look at the portfolio that I am compiling.

These are some of my wooden doughnuts. These are the only treats that my mom will let me have in abundance... maybe because they're made of, well, wood!


This is Pastor Todd. He's my neighbor... and my pastor. He was jogging by my house one day.
...and there he goes!

3 useful tools: Sadie's foot, Mom's hand and Wrigley's fur

My friend, Brian

My favorite sitter, Miss Cassidy
My best and favorite subject, Sadie William
My still life, "Mac and Cheese out of a Tupperware"



I'm working on my actions shots.....
...and my close-ups!


I hope that you enjoyed seeing my art.

PS.. I've had lots of Eckerts visiting! More pictures soon :)





1 comment:

cbpaschall said...

We miss you Rosie! Love you all.

Blog Archive