If I ever write a children's book, I have my title.
So, June Gloom has set in.
I know, I know... wah, I live by the beach.
Anyway, we played at the beach this week, but it was a wee bit too cold for wading.
So, we settled for a seashell hunt and one fabulous peanut butter sandwich.
As we headed down in the wagon, I gave each girl a 1/2 of a sandwich. Rosie ate hers right away. Sadie ate hers... all morning. Even after she fell in the sand... 3 times. Even after she dunked it in a wave. Even after she dropped it in a pile of seaweed. I tried to pry it out of her mits, but she wouldn't let me... so, she ate her sandy, salty, seaweedy peanut butter sandwich.
And guess what? I let her.
2 cute Eckert feet and one large Welch flipper foot.




2 comments:
Heather, do you have a necklace with the girl's names stamped on it? Is it from Itsy? Jealous if you do!
(I gagged reading about the sandwich. Yucky. I could just hear the sand between her teeth.)
:)
Heather, you really should write children's books! You have such a great "voice." Bob and I laugh out loud. It brings back such great memories of Brian and Katie. Your family is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Joyce Zaro
Post a Comment