Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eckerts Galore


The Eckerts were here for a long weekend. They left Monday and I must admit that we are all a little blue. We had so much fun catching up and playing. We enjoyed the beach and the backyard, took a bike ride, BBQ'd a few times and just enjoyed time together. We played hearts one night and I am, indeed, the biggest loser. Still fun. 
I used to recognize this in Ron after we'd visit his brothers, but now I can say it for myself and my girls as well. Time together with the Eckerts fills us up and makes us better people. I adore them.

My camera is not working. "Someone" pushed the lense in and now it won't work. I have my phone, but why bother when you're in the presence of a photographer? Ask him to be a friend and then check out his photos. A.m.a.z.i.n.g.








1 comment:

The McCutcheons said...

Wow, are all the Eckerts this talented? Beautiful, H!

Blog Archive