Ahhh, Chadder, so we meet again.
In case you missed out on my Chadder-anxiety from last year you can read about it here.
I chose something a little more in my comfort zone this year when the children's ministry director asked, and signed up to teach a preschool class. On the way to VBS on Monday, Rosie asked me if she could be in my "PBS class." Oh yes.. 2 Eckerts turned Red Pandas! We had great fun!
Sadie was the one who took one for the team this week... hanging out in the nursery all day from about 8:30-12. She had fun playing with her friends... but she was exhausted by the time I picked her up each day. Today we went back to the classroom so that I could clean up and pack up our stuff. Rosie and Sadie were playing in the "house" in the classroom. I looked over and Sadie was almost asleep in the doll bed. Rosie had put a blanket over her and was rubbing her back. I snapped a quick picture and them took them home IMMEDIATELY. Thanks for hanging in there, Sadie.



2 comments:
Love the shot of Sadie in the doll bed. Glad you got RoRo's hand in the shot. So cute!
I 2nd Erin's comment :-) Sooo sweet!
Post a Comment