Monday, July 27, 2009

Tickled Pink!!

It's...... A GIRL!! We found out on Friday that we are expecting a baby girl. We are very excited! We went to the doctor for our fetal diagnostics ultrasound. We got to watch Baby E swim around in full HD quality. It was great. We had the doctor write down our baby's gender in a card, and seal it up so that we didn't know. We took our envelope to a frozen yogurt shop next door for the unveiling. We decided that I would open the card with Ron and Rosie waiting anxiously at a nearby table. If it was a boy, I was going to help myself to the self-serve Dutch Chocolate. If it was a girl, I was going to get Blueberry. Ron and Rosie closed their eyes and waited.........BLUEBERRY it is!




5 comments:

Erin Welch Hunt said...

Woooooo Hooooo!!!!! Can't WAIT!!

Crazy Crouts said...

Hey Heather and Ron- congrats on baby girl #2. How fun it is for Ron to have grown up with all boys and now he gets daughters- God is good and has a sense of humor. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am glad I checked out your blog this morning and was awarded with such happy news. God bless and take care of yourself. When are you due by the way?

Melissa said...

As I am sure you know too, there is nothing better than sisters! I am sure that Rosie will have so much fun with her little sis :) Congrats to you, Ron and Rosie. Can't wait to see you again, maybe we can introduce our bumps...my little man is going to need a sweet little girl someday!

KC and Jonathan said...

Congrats!! You guys are too cute! i love your yogurt thing! ha! And i LOVED the pics of Rosie with the stuff elephant at the fair! So much fun! -KC

Cari said...

Congratulations!!! Will be seeing all 4 of you at the end of the summer? We should be back from our road trip by the 10th of August. Love you guys!

Blog Archive