Monday, March 21, 2011

Once was lost but now I'm found :)

I've traveled to Bass Lake 3 times in the last 6 weeks. I went twice for relaxing getaways and once, this past weekend, for a dear friend's memorial service. On our 2nd time in Bass Lake we forgot our camera. I was fairly certain that it was left at the house where we stayed. On Friday night, back in the same house, I spotted the old friend under the couch. I was so excited... I sent a picture of the camera to Ron who was holding down the fort at home... picture of a camera? Isn't that redundant!!
Here are some Bass Lake pictures from the beginning of March before we got the plague. I managed to escape it somehow.. by God's grace.


Do you know how hard it is to get 4 small children balanced on a log in the snow? The fact that they are all looking in the same general direction was just pure luck :)


I certainly passed down my obsession for Danny's Pizza Factory Turkey Sandwiches to my eldest.




1 comment:

Denise said...

oh, all the children are so DARLING!

loved seeing you.

i would have been frantic without my camera. so glad you found it.

Blog Archive