Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back of the Bus

Rosie brought home this adorable 
school bus picture last week. 
She said, "That's YOU driving the bus, Mama! 
And, that's DAD riding in the back!"

Do you hear that, world? 
Finally.



Am I the only one that thinks "Ron" bears a striking resemblance to David Hasselhoff? 

3 comments:

shana said...

we think he looks like the guy from the mentalist . . . but I bet you've heard that before. (that show drives me crazy -- I think maybe I'm not smart enough to actually follow along -- but Kirb likes it, so I sometimes "watch" and he totally reminds me of Ron).
happy wednesday!
shana

Heather said...

We have heard that before... and Ron likes the show too. I always end up puttering around while he is watching it because it drives me crazy too. Good time to fold laundry :)
Have a great day, Shana! Can't believe your little one is a year already!!

The McCutcheons said...

I would be worried if my kids had to cut me out of a magazine. Yep, I don't want to see what they pick! Also, Mark and I think that Ron is very original. After living close to other Eckerts...Ron's hair doesn't follow the family rules. :)

Blog Archive