Guest Writer The Daddy
As each season of childhood comes and goes, I value more and more my time with our girls at the swing.
I learn from Rosie and Sadie that children do not really care about environments as much as they care about our attention and love.
Also, children do not concern themselves about how something looks, but more about how things feel.
So here I share a poem, some pictures of “lives fully lived” on our swing.
My Girls on a Swing
by Ronald Eckert
She sees the tree and ocean upside down.
With her blond wisps of hair sweeping fallen leaves or grains of sand she swings like a pendulum.
At sunset a dozen finches fly away.
Calling all who would wonder she giggles with glee. And upward she sails into the sky.



1 comment:
Love It!! Good job Daddy, you should guest blog on here more often :D Miss you!
Post a Comment