Thursday, November 4, 2010

Parking Lot

I have repeatedly asked Rosie not to leave her bike behind my car. Today when I went outside, this is what I found...
Can we say passive aggressive? Every mode of transportation that she owns is lined up neatly behind my car! I think it's time for the bikes to "disappear" Love and Logic style. Or, I could just back over all of them. No, I'm too nice.... and also, too cheap.

3 comments:

catherine said...

That happened to Francesca Hammer with her kids bikes out in Jackson. She is the one who lived down the road from Harrison Ford. She ended up running over a bike one day accidentally and called her neighbor to see if he could come help her. She was calling for Harrison's groundskeeper but Harrison answered the phone and questioned why she wanted to talk to his groundskeeper/handyman, as he could come over with a car jack to help her. So Harrison Ford rescued her kid's bike. Maybe if you did run over Rosie's bike, Harrison Ford will come to your rescue :-)

Erin Welch Hunt said...

She lined them up nicely though. . . very organized!

Brieann said...

It's good you have this blog to document this because in 13 years, when she starts driving, you can remember this moment, leave your bike behind her car and see how she likes it. I'm just saying. Fight fire with fire.

Blog Archive