While I was away on Friday night and Saturday at the Beth Moore conference, Ron took the girls on a date. My girls are lucky to have such an amazing daddy.
Before I left, Ron told me that he had something special planned. I asked him to take the camera, to document their night... mostly so I could share the sweet pictures with all of you. What a guy- he took pictures. Love him :)
They went for BBQ
And Gelato
They made pizza on Saturday
It was fun....

...and funny.

...and of course, had to involve some basketball. What daddy time doesn't include basketball?
P.S Just have to share this funny story... Ron won't mind. I'm not sharing this because it happened on Ron's watch... it could have easily happened on mine as well. Ron took the girls to Blockbuster so that Rosie could pick out a movie. While Ron was paying for the movie, Rosie picked up a little toy that was amongst the candy and such in the checkout line. It was a "Buzz Lightbeer" fan. We're in the Buzz Zone after seeing the movie a few weeks back. Anyway, she turned the fan on and, of course, stuck it in her hair as any true 2 year old would do. Apparently, it became a huge rat's nest within seconds. At just the perfect moment, who should swoop in, but my good friend Brieann. You have to love a small town. She has lovely locks herself, and was able to come to the rescue to help Rosie get the fan out of her hair. Again, not that Ron isn't capable... maybe Brieann just knows hair a little better :) Anyway, Ron had to buy the fan because it broke in the process of removing it. So, Rosie walked away with a new toy... and a lovely little dreadlock as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment