Sunday, July 4, 2010

Peanuts and Crackerjacks

We took Rosie to the Angel's game on Saturday night. We left Sadie William in the care of Mimi and Papa due to her lingering cough, and went to cheer for the boys in red. We had a great time. We did all of the things that one must do at a ballgame.... we cheered loud, ate, high fived, threw our peanut shells on the ground, made friends with the people sitting around us, ate, sang, Take Me Out to the Ballgame, ate, and went home slightly tuckered out. Angels lost, but it was a good game. It was the perfect prelude to our 4th of July festivities.





The Wave
Rosie waves her Rally Monkey. (Before I had kids I often wondered, "who buys things like a Rally Monkey at a baseball game and why?" Now I KNOW who buys these types of things and now I know WHY!!)


1 comment:

Erin Welch Hunt said...

Great pictures! You guys look good in red!

Blog Archive