Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sea Life Expert

On Saturday, Ron and I took Rosie and Sadie to the Sea Life Aquarium at Lego Land. We had intended on taking the girls to the San Diego Zoo, but I came down with a little cold, and in an effort to keep everyone healthy we opted for something a bit more mellow. We had such a fun time together. Such fun. I highly recommend it. The aquarium offers a 10 question- answer-as-you-go- quiz. The attendant at the door assured us of a exiting "prize" for a perfect score. Of course, Ron and my competitive spirits came out and we were checking and double checking our answers along the way. The prize ended up being a sticker that said, "Sea Life Expert" that Rosie proudly wore to our pizza dinner at BJ's. It's a WONDERFUL Life!!

In one of the exhibits, you could stick your head up to get a true view of the fish. Rosie was NOT excited about this... but Ron and I certainly took advantage :)


Sadie prefers the mammal type, thank you very much.








No comments:

Blog Archive