Thursday, September 29, 2011

Insta-Fun

I jumped on the bandwagon and downloaded the instagram app on my phone. So the goal is these grainy, sort of blurry polaroid pictures? Yes? Alright then, here we go.
Here was our weekend (minus the Saturday morning bike ride. I left the phone at home where it belongs on Saturday mornings).

The Carousel on the Balboa Peninsula is closing after 75 years. We thought it would be fun for the girls to ride the horses one last time.

We also visited the candy shop...

..... rode the ferry and the ferris wheel
 
 ... and rode the carousel... at last.
 This guy waited patiently for his girls to get off of the horses.
 Sunday, we Skyped with Allison, our niece.
We are in the process of rearranging the furniture in our family room. The furniture there is temporary for now... Ron arranged his chair like a man with optimal Sunday afternoon nap and Vikings game in mind.
I made some pesto with some left over Basil from my farm box. Yes, I made it in a plastic bowl from Sea World. It's how I roll.


That's our weekend! How sweet it is!

No comments:

Blog Archive