Friday, December 9, 2016

Halloween 2015

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Halloween! I love this holiday. For the last number of years, we've made a big pot of chili and invited a bunch of friends to celebrate with us. The Myers and the Knutsons are consistent... and there are always some new friends to include in the mix. This year, in Kindergarten, Sadie got to experience the kindergarten parade, where the kids get to dress up and parade through all of the other classrooms at school. Kindergarten is the only grade that gets to dress up, and it is a super fun treat.  In our house, even the adults dress up. Ron was Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation, Barnes was a raccoon since Mimi and Papa were just in the Northwoods and brought him a hat, Rosie was Grace the American Girl (see her birthday post for more information) and Sadie was a peaceful pirate. I'm not big on weapons in this house, but she really wanted to be a pirate... so she went as the non waring type, complete with parrot. And, I'm blogging a few months a year after this event actually took place, and I can't remember what I dressed as.  So, there. 






No comments:

Blog Archive