Ron and I have been married for 12 years! 12 WONDERFUL years. We decided to celebrate by heading back to the Grove Park Inn in North Carolina for a long weekend. We were completely spoiled on this trip! We checked in to the hotel and were upgraded to an amazing room where we had a concierge at our beck and call and an amazing happy hour each evening.
We had SO MUCH FUN.
We enjoyed the hotel and the spa, played cards each night by the giant fire places in the lobby, explored Asheville, hiked, watched the leaves change, relaxed and floated in the spa mineral pools, took a tour of the Biltmore Estate, tasted beer the New Belgium Brewery, talked, laughed, read and reflected on 12 years of marriage. One of the highlights for both us was running/walking along a trail on the property of the Biltmore. It was gorgeous and we were grateful for the chance to explore.
What a gift to be married to the best man ever. I am the luckiest.
"We were together. I forget the rest."
-Walt Whitman
No comments:
Post a Comment